Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.
Recruiting for a .NET Developer to join our team and work in Madison, WI.
• Enhance existing and develop new .NET web applications, web services, and Windows applications that run on Windows 2008 application servers and Windows XP clients
• Support of existing .NET applications may also be needed
• Create and maintain user stories, use cases, requirements, and other project deliverable
• Develop, coordinate, and implement test plan for a given project
• Facilitate, gather, and create the development of operational and support procedures and training documentation
• .NET Development (C# .NET, ASP .NET, WCF)
• Strong object oriented design and development skills
• Visual Studio 2010
• Team Foundation Server
• Visual Basic
• Infragistics User Interface Components
• Proficient in SQL
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
• Good project and time management skills.
• Basic Telephony/DSL/OSP
• MS IIS
• F5 LTM
• Oracle 11g
• Documentation Tools, Visio, MS Word, Code Documentation skills
Sorry, no subcontractors must be eligible to be a direct Omni employee.
Omni Resources is an Information Technology services firm that was founded in 1984. In 2008, Omni was acquired by its employees and is now an Employee Owned Stock Option (ESOP) organization. Today, we have 200+ employees operating out of our Milwaukee, Appleton, Madison, and Minneapolis branch offices. Since inception, our core belief has been that strength in technology can only be achieved through the strength of our people. Our employee-owner Consultants, and their breadth and depth of IT experience comprise the solid foundation of Omni Resources.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted. If this position is of interest to you, or someone you know, please send a resume to [email removed].
Omni is an Employee-Owned Company
We invite you to visit our website at www.omniresources.com.
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
CELEBRATING 27 YEARS OF EXCELLENCE!